Nibu is unlike anything ever offered in Canberra an aesthetically breathtaking building that will undeniably offer a level of unsurpassed luxury.
An exclusive, New York-inspired boutique development of only 26 apartments, Nibu will deliver the quality of finishes intrinsic to only the most elite and luxurious apartments in Canberra. Embrace life in Canberra’s ever evolving vibrant cafe and retail precinct - Lonsdale Street in Braddon.
- Architectural masterpiece - unlike anything in Canberra
- Boutique in size – only 26 apartments over 5 levels
- Heart of Braddon - Lonsdale Street
- Innovative open-plan floor plans starting from 57m
- Cafes, restaurants and retail space located on the ground floor
- Large and spacious lift
- Underground security access car space
- Large basement storage enclosures - fully enclosed
- NBN ready
- Built by Bloc
- Double-glazed windows and sliding doors
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Unique high-end inclusions and colour palate
- Unique flooring - timber (levels 2 & 3) or polished concrete (levels 4 & 5)
- Astrawalker designed bathroom fittings & tapware – chrome or black
- Designer kitchen including Miele oven and induction cooktop, Smeg rangehood, Fisher & Paykel single drawer dishwasher
- LG 7.5kg washer/4kg dryer combo to Laundry
Bulum Group is a privately owned Australian company focusing on prime property opportunities throughout Australia’s property markets. Over the past 30 years, Bulum Group have delivered property totalling more than AUD$2 billion across the Canberra residential and commercial property sectors alone. In recent years, Bulum Group have focused their efforts on the Braddon retail precinct and have brought a new level of energy and cultural flair to the transforming suburb.
LJ Hooker Project Marketing function as the centre of operations for project marketing in the ACT and surrounding areas. The highly regarded multi award winning team has been recognised by the LJ Hooker network as the top specialist marketing office in 2014 and 7th in Australia at the 2014 REB awards. While, In 2015 the office was awarded 4th place in all of Australia at the REB awards. The Project Marketing team is thrilled to be the exclusive marketing agency on this exciting new landm
Nathan Gibson Judd Architect is an inner city Canberra architecture practice which addresses the demand for innovative, design focused residential architecture. The practice is regularly featured in national design magazines and other print publications. The practice is the recipient of several design awards, including the prestigious Malcolm Moir and Heather Sutherland award, Residential Architecture – Houses. Their Architecture demonstrates a lived vitality that celebrates the individual and the environment. Their concept of material, colour, planning, form, volume and light create delight for those that inhabit their creations.